Thursday, August 5, 2010

Men with long finger Nails, is it me or is there just something not right about it ?

I don't mean to offend %26amp; if i do i apologise but every time i see a man with long finger nails,it really makes me cringe. What do you the good people of Answers think does it bother you or not ?Men with long finger Nails, is it me or is there just something not right about it ?
No, it ain't right, in fact it's damm scary!!Men with long finger Nails, is it me or is there just something not right about it ?
Awww, my scottie says hello to your two staffies!!!

Report Abuse



It's pretty creepy.
Yep. It kinda grosses me out and turns me off. Sorry!
It disgusts me. They usually look dirty or at the least discolored. And then there's that drug connotation. Maybe if they painted them!
maybe its so they can scratch their nasty a ss
yeh its horrible!!
Eeeew, no it's wrong
yuk!
not too short but ~talons no.
Women have long nails not men it just doesn't look right...


Although I must admit to needing to cut my toe nails...
I haven't seen men with anything but short - and for good reason..
I totally agree...it gives me the creeps and I can't stand to see it. We have a programme called ';Time Team'; here in the UK and one of the male archaeologists has quite long nails...makes me shudder every time I see them...
thats nasty
Yes, there is something creepy about it. Men with nice, short fingernails look well turned out. Long nails look...off somehow.
It's gross
i think its discusting -n- it freaks the hell out of me..
it's such a turn off!!!! gross!!!
I play the guitar. I keep my right hand fingernails long (but not too long) and my left hand nails are always cut right back.





Edit: Mine are always immaculately clean by the way. And they often break from normal daily life so I end up cutting them right back and starting again.
It is gross, especially when you see guys with long tobacco stained fingernails.
lol i agree with you personally, guys with long fingernails are just not for me lol, i love my longer nails but no, not right on a guy lol :)
I agree, it's scary, especially if they have no good reason like being a guitarist or something.
I must gree. My bf has long toe nails and he just scratches me. His finger nails are horrific, if he does anything rude, it just hurts.
My BF is a tranny - he has long fingernails. I always assume thats why a guy has them. It only bothers me when he spends more time on his nails than I ever would on mine.
Its not good i agree! I think men with long nails normally have dirty nails too
It's not right! I don't know why, but it bothers me also.
Yeh! GROSSE
Yucky.
cringeworthy.


Yuck boy germs.
It bothers me. I think Drag Queen or Drug User depending on which nails are long : \ I know horrible huh?
depends if they play guitar or not.. when you play guitar its better if you have longer finger nails..
I'm not fond of it but I try to keep an open mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment