Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it common for people to paint their dogs nails?

curious....Is it common for people to paint their dogs nails?
Some groomers use polish on the nails of dogs. This is not your regular nail polish, it dries much faster. Usually poodles get painted nails and bows in their hair.Is it common for people to paint their dogs nails?
I'll bet she looks cute, no one said a lady coon hound couldn't look sharp too. :-)

Report Abuse



ye..do it
no.


then all the dogs in the world will think theyre sexier than j simpson
yes
Hehehehe. I paint my terriers nails all the time. He doesn't mind and he likes watching me paint them. You can buy special dog nail polish that is non-toxic for them to breath in and lick.
That would be sooo cute! :-D
At our groomers they paint all of the dogs nails. We live in a very cold climate and the polish helps keep the nails healthy. We use clear polish and colored polish, if you do paint your dogs nails get some that is specificly designed for dogs. It dries faster and wont make them sick if they lick it off. Its really easy to do and only takes a few seconds. Good luck!
We had a dog that would show you when she had her nails painted. Some breeds like it better and it shows off better. They even make dog nail polish that dries faster and coats heavier for them.
i think it is very common to have dogs paint there naials. i say that my dog is a lot like a human and she is a cute small lapdog so i say go ahead.





and plus...


my neighbor that lives right across the street from me paints her dogs nails
Yes. I have heard of alot of people doing this. Personally, I don't.
Well I know some pet service places offer painting pets nails. I have never had some one doing it them selves but theirs nothing wrong with it and as long as its a Good colour go ahead.





Hope this helps
thats animal abuse
NO! That is completely insane!
Sure it is. I do my Standard Poodles nails. I would do my Rotties too, but she doesn't like her feet touched.


I also do several clients dogs nails..usually Poodles. But I've polished other breeds. I have a lady come in once a month with her Rottweiler for a nail trim and a polish.


It's kinda hard to polish nails where the hair lays over the nail, but I do have one owner who has me shave her ShihTzus feet so I can put pink polish on her.


If you are going to do it...just use polish for pets. It's non toxic and dries in seconds.
um...yeah, and dressing them in clothes, and putting little bows in their fur. (It's not something I participate in, but if you want to, and your dog doesn't object ...sure why not.) (I did put party hats on my dogs once, one of them ate his, and then tried to eat other one's hat too.)
Common? For morons.
I painted my german shepards nails lilac when I was 10 :D I...don't think she noticed. Color blind and all that %26gt;%26gt;; but people laughed at her :X
Poodle owners do it all the time. I don't know of any other breed that has its nails painted tho.
I had a friend that painted his dogs nails...it was a male dog... I asked him why he did that and he blamed it on his other friend....If the dog was a female it would be cute.
I like how the girls said yes and the guys said no. I would say it depends on the person and the dog. It would be weird for a guy to paint a dobermans nails but normal for a girl's poodle...
sure. i had lots of customers who requested their dogs nails painted. on a regular basis, not just on special occassions. it just takes a few minutes.
I paint my female Min Pins and my new Rat Terrier nails all the time they look so cute and they are so use to it they just sit there and go to sleep when its time to get their nails painted,,, I paint them once a week and they have nail polish that is for dogs but i just use my own they dont even try to lick it off or bite on them,,, I hope this helps and i would say go for it your dog will look so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment