Thursday, August 5, 2010

How long does it take to get your nails done?

my girlfriend is at the nail place... whatever.. and shes already been there for more than 2 hours!!!!How long does it take to get your nails done?
It may seem like a long time to you, but I'd really appreciate it if my nails were done really well, rather than rushed and sloppy. I think anything under an hour is too quick.How long does it take to get your nails done?
Yeah, it took about two hours for me, too (and the woman doing it said, ';Oh, you'll only be about half an hour...'; when I asked her how long I would take! Liar!). Your girlfriend should be done soon.
Under an hour.





Does it take her awhile to get to the salon? Or maybe she's getting a pedicure as well?
if shes getting her nails and toes done about 45 minutes each, but if theres a wait longer.
I got white tips (or whatever it's called) and it only took me maybe a half hour
depends what type of manicure she's getting and also if she's getting a pedicure, too. It can take up to 2 hours. Why are you worrying so much?
wtf that is too long


it usually takes an hour to an hour and a half at the most

No comments:

Post a Comment