Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it considered ';Gay'; for a man to get his nails done?

i recently got my nails done, and got a clear finish on them


is it considered gay to do this?


all the other boys and some girls made fun of me for it the whole day today and i just wanted to know if i should take off the polishIs it considered ';Gay'; for a man to get his nails done?
I dont have to tell you, you'll be criticized at whatever thing you do that doesn't quite fit into your peer's lifestyle or appearance.. Depending on your age, I'd say be careful, otherwise you will get ';tagged'; and it could have bad reprecussions... If you're fairly young, and not into the ';lifestyles'; of c/d, t/v s t/g s etc, I'd say try and do this if a time frame when you're not with them, and no it isn't ';gay'; to do what you've done - but others will NEVER listen to that or want to know any different... Good luckIs it considered ';Gay'; for a man to get his nails done?
No
no as long as you dont have any funky color polish. Alot of guys just use a clear polish ( personally i dont like tha t either ). Instead of nail polish just use the buffers and files that shape them and make it shine naturally.





More metro than gay, i know a guy that wears red polish and critques our nails when they arent done.
no its not they're just dickheads for saying that
Buffing is better, it will shine your nail up. I don't think clear polish is a good look for guys.





I took my bf to get his hands and feet done. I had to drag him the first time, but now I can't keep him away from the place. He gets his nails buffed and no one makes fun of him.





(And I wouln't say ';Gay'; my brother is gay and he would NEVER get his nails done because he thinks its girley';.)
I know quiet a few men that get their nails done. Gay has nothing to do with it. It is a matter of that person wanting to look good.
No way is it gay ...





you are showing signs of being metro sexual which basically means you are high maintenance and look after your body and care about your image





Many men have manicures these days





It is up to you as to keep the polish on remember to do your cuticles though





Also hands can say a lot about a person . .IE well kept nails means a person looks after themselves and cares about their image
no its not gay at all my cousins have done it, but maybe skip the polish next time
no it's metro
No absolutely not.





However it is more popular on the East Coast and Midwest. I grew up in Chicago and every single man I knew got a manicure before attending a formal affair. I and most would get two coats of clear nail polish. Today a buff and shine is more common.





In fact most women would probably notice and make a negative comment about a man with unmanicured nails.





Its called good grooming.





Note: In Chicago in the 1960's the outfit used to hang out at Millers Steak House on the North Side. Every single solitary one of them had manicured nails with clear nail polish. I guarantee you if you called one of them a ';sissy'; you would be on an all liquid diet for the next two months.
Yeah dude take off the polish, I'm not saying that I think it's gay, but I know for sure most people would make fun of some guy who got his nails done.





Anyway, why did you have to get your nails done? I mean, it's really pushing it..
Why when guys show some interest in personal hygiene, it's considered gay? Don't let other peoples close-minded homophobic comments bring you down.





Although, if you like the shine, maybe a nail buffer would be more subtle than clear polish...
No. It is actually nice to be with a man who has a nice manicure. I agree that it is a little metro. But one day you'll just be called a trendsetter.
hehehe yes! and it also shows that you dont do any hard work with your hands!





pansy
uhh ya r u gay? cuz that would make you gay. pretty much.
No, being interested in and/or performing sexual acts with another person of the same sex is grounds for considering someone gay.





A guy getting his nails done and getting polish on them just makes you a sissy.
its considered gay when men like men. Not when men wear nail polish. it could be considered Feminen of you to wear nail polish. get your words right or you'll offend people
if u arent gay then y would u get ur nails done?
  • makeup application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment