Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'll just get straight to it... is there a cheap way to get great nails?

My nails look really blah and all the nail polish i use chip. Also, I can't have my nails too long without getting dirt underneath them. Is there a cheap but effective way to get manicured nails? I can't really go to a salon...1) its 2 expensive and 2) no one would take me. Please help !I'll just get straight to it... is there a cheap way to get great nails?
There are some really great websites on the net that can help you. Just type manicure into Google and take your pick. But my tip for nail polish is paitence, persistence and always do two coats.I'll just get straight to it... is there a cheap way to get great nails?
learn how to do it yourself...


if you don't know how to, practice makes perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment