Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it better to grow your nails or cut it?

It's all up to personal taste. If you like longer nails, grow them, if you don't, cut them.Is it better to grow your nails or cut it?
Neither one is better than the other. It's pretty much like cutting your hair. It's all up to you! Because nails and hair are made with the same process ';Keratinization'; they are a lot alike when it comes to grooming. Cutting isn't harmful to your nails but activities such as smoking can be.Is it better to grow your nails or cut it?
I prefer to have my nails short because it's more comfortable to me. I also think that they look better since they don't gather as much dirt and gross crap in it. And I don't have very many hangnails or broken nails so it's nice. :)
I keep my nails really short. Thats just a personal preference though. Longer nails look ok but there is nothing scarier then those women who have nails like 4 inches long.. yikes.
Long nails gross me out. Just think of the germs and other filth under them. Eeewwwww.
Jak sie masz! My name Borat. Long nails equals much pain when broken! Borat keeps nails very short, is nice!
  • buy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment