Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Guys, do you like it when a woman's finger nails/toe nails are painted?

If yes, why? and what color do you like?





or do you prefer natural unpainted nails?





:pGuys, do you like it when a woman's finger nails/toe nails are painted?
To me, Ilike them painted or with a french manicure. It gives the girl a finished touch and looks sexier. To not pay attention to your nails would be like a guy washing and waxing his car but leaving the wheels untouched. It shows that you care about yourself and you want to do your best to look good.Guys, do you like it when a woman's finger nails/toe nails are painted?
I know my boyfriend does, but he cant stand fake nails.


he loves my fingernails in navy, black, clear or dark purple.


%26amp;my toe nails can match the colour or be clear.


I suppose he is fussy!


';If your not going to paint them, at least cut and look after them'; he says. haha





Paige O-NC x
No don't care for it. I like my girlfriends nails when they are unpainted. Actually a turnoff for me. I think I somehow I associate painted nails with high maintenance. I hate high maintenence ppl in general.
That's an excellent question!


I was so intrigued, I asked my brother and he said he preffered girls with french manicures over the painted stuff.





Kudos for asking it!


I would have never thought of that question.
I like them unpainted, french manicure's good looking though. Just as long as the nails are long, back scratching feels great.
Not a guy. But they don't really look at the finder/ toe nail paint. My boyfriend never seems to notice.
French Manicure ;)
good question!
honestly as a guy i don't care. only women care about that

No comments:

Post a Comment