Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My nails are falling apart in layers.What can I do to stop it?

Moisturise it with nail care oil and when they have stopped flaking, regularly plunge all your nails into raw garlic. This is not scientifically proven but I realised that it worked when I had to peel garlic regularly for my mum and found that the nail on my right thumb became very strong. I could even turn a small loose screw with it!! Also do not use alcohol-based nail polish remover - they are very drying.My nails are falling apart in layers.What can I do to stop it?
use a nail strengthener. sally hansen brand makes several in clear or nude shades you just paint on like a regular nail polish. plus they are cheap and you can get them at any discount or drugstore.My nails are falling apart in layers.What can I do to stop it?
Strengthening nail polish ;)
Go to ';TRADE SECRETS'; and buy some ';NAIL ENVY'; follow directions and enjoy your nails.
Eat garlic, you can take it raw or in pill forms. There are orderless options as well.


This S*** really works

No comments:

Post a Comment