Thursday, August 5, 2010

Is it safe to get your nails done while pregnant?

Hi. I had my nails done the whole time I was pregnant and my doctor said it was safe. The only thing he suggested against was colouring my hair, and that was not due to safety but hormones not allowing my hair to pick up the colour properly.





I would ask your doctor just to be sure.Is it safe to get your nails done while pregnant?
It depends. If you are getting acrylics make sure the salon is well ventilated.Is it safe to get your nails done while pregnant?
As long as the place is well ventilated. You could ask them to open their doors and wear a mask if you wanted to take extra precautions. (this is what I did with my 2 pregnancies)
Usually when you go your there for an hour at least and its not good to breath that stuff while pregnant especially if you get fills every other week its just to much. My nails are finally starting to look normal from letting them grow out, because I didn't want to risk breathing that stuff while they took them off.
i got mine done when i was pregnant. they had me wear a mask so the fumes weren't so bad. my daughter is now 6 and shes fine.
im yeah of course my teacher did it to
no, not acrylics at least... the fumes are not ';safe'; but i do know people who have had it done...
NOO. Being the the room where they do the nails with all those fumes could be toxic to you and the baby!!!
yes, there is enough ventalation in the building it won't hurt, however, if your in a very tiny confined space...the fumes wouldn't be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment