Thursday, August 5, 2010

Is it bad to have acrylic nails? I heard the primer they use is not safe.?

It depends on the products they use. Do some research to find out which salons use what, and then compare services. Keep in mind, that this is not for a ';weekend project'; type of thing, as it does take quite a bit to have them done. I've heard of people who have had them for weeks, months, and even years with no problems. As long as you take care of them, then you'll be golden.Is it bad to have acrylic nails? I heard the primer they use is not safe.?
I grow good nails on my own, and I've had my done with acrylic, and it takes a LONG time for them to get back the strength. If you get maincures regularly and take care of them I would suggest you go that way and grow your own.Is it bad to have acrylic nails? I heard the primer they use is not safe.?
its not bad to have acrylic nails. the only thing is the chemicals they use and the sanding down of your real nails makes them weak and brittle. mines are still brittle from getting them done. they split and chip really easily
its bad for your natural nails but not for your health
  • makeup application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment