Thursday, August 5, 2010

I am muslim...my question is .....is it sin to keep hair or nails of a dead person?

I would like to know whats the consequnces.I am muslim...my question is .....is it sin to keep hair or nails of a dead person?
As a Muslim is it classed as a sin?





I don't think that is classed as a sin, after all we keep ashes of dead people and a lot of people keep hair, nails should last a long time so would be a good keepsake also. There are no consequences attached to this unless you believe there are and are connected to your religion.





Don't be misguided by others.I am muslim...my question is .....is it sin to keep hair or nails of a dead person?
im muslim too, i dont have any idea about it. why would u keep them? i understand that u will miss the dead person but u can always read quran for him or her. u have to ask the shekh about that.. call the mosque and ask for the shekh then ask him about it. sorry
Not that I know of... :P








Could be though, if you really want to know, ask a Sheikh
I'm not muslim, but that is extremely weird
my bad im not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment