Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do any hot girls out there bite their nails or is it just an unhot girl thing?

Your views and maybe experiences please.





Thanks,





JamesDo any hot girls out there bite their nails or is it just an unhot girl thing?
I bite mine....





aaaaaaand I don't wanna brag, but I'm pretty ';hot'; lol.





It's just a nervous habbit I've had since I was little. Really wish I could stop though :/Do any hot girls out there bite their nails or is it just an unhot girl thing?
i dont bite my nails but i dont see why if they are hot or not makes a difference if they bite their nails. i know some girls that bite their nails and they are popular in the manly community so i dont think it has anything to do with being hot or not. also most girls dont bite their nails if they have their nails ';done'; so those girls are usually the ';hot '; girls so that could a be a reason
Just because people bite their nails it doesn't mean they're 'unhot'!





Guess you're just looking in the wrong places to female company! I find that people who look after their nails to a crazy extent are posers/ snobs or just plain wierd!
It's mostly an unhot girl thing haha.





Usually it's people who don't care too much about their appearance.
i agree its maybe ocd,i know girls who do it and i never seperate girls into hot and unhot
What the hell.


I bite my nails.


I hate it.


But that doesn't mean im not hot.



girls do that when they get nervous.. it has nothing to do with hot or not!
i do when i'm crazy stressed. i'm not hot but im not unhot!
hi there i have always bitten mine sorry to say but ime still a hot cookie lol
i kno i do..but then again im not hot! =]
its an OCD thing!
i don't bit my nails and haven't done since school. How can you tear of your own nail with your teeth...? Ewwwww x
i kno a couple...

No comments:

Post a Comment