Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Girls, do you ever find it hard to type with long finger-nails?

Mine have grown quite long and I've found its got a lot more difficult to type lol. The false ones are even worse though :(Girls, do you ever find it hard to type with long finger-nails?
no, i have long fingernails and have never had a problem with itGirls, do you ever find it hard to type with long finger-nails?
Not really, unless you have like freakishly long curled nails lol.
Yes it is harder to type with long finger-nails lol.
yes especially when i use somebody else's hand
Get a grip and cut them off.


You know it makes sense.
no im fine with long nails, but mine are real so im not sure about false ones, i do sometimes hit the wrong button on my mobile when texting, because my thumb nails are so long. but on my laptop is fine
I grow my left pinkie %26amp; it keeps hitting caps lock by accident

No comments:

Post a Comment