Saturday, August 21, 2010

My mothers cat used the sheer overlay of my wedding dress to sharpen her nails any ideas on how to fix it?

That is so sad -- take it to a pro who does wedding dresses for a living. I hope your big day is great!My mothers cat used the sheer overlay of my wedding dress to sharpen her nails any ideas on how to fix it?
Can it be covered with sewn on appliqu茅? or pearl beads?





If the area is too extensive, it may be cheaper to have someone replace the overlay.





Can you place it in a closed closet in the future? Also, there are places that will store formal garments for a fee ( like David's Bridal).





I have a long dress hanging in my bdrm, and my cat claws and chews on the long plastic bag covering it. So far he hasn't damaged the dress though. Its hanging on the back of the door because its too long for the rod in the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment